More About Me...

If you have a blog. It's time for you to monetize it. By this blog, I hope you can get huge money over the internet

Another Tit-Bit...

Get Paid to Blog. List of websites that could give you money by your blog

Get Paid To Add The Bar or Ads - GetTheBar.Com

Name: GetTheBar
Category: Get Paid To add the bar/ads [to your desktop]
Website: GetTheBar.Com

Your time on the web is NOW about MAKING MONEY. Get The Bar, invite your friends and MAKE MONEY


FAQ

How do I make money?

Download the Toolbar, register and when you choose to interact with Ads by ER anywhere on the web, you share in the ad revenue.


Does the advertising require me to do anything?

No. When you see Ads by ER and something interests you, click it like any advertising on the web. You just made money.


How much Money Can I make?

You make limited money on your own and when you share with friends, and they share with friends, etc. the money is unlimited!


How do I get the money I earn?

On My Money, click the 'Request Funds' link. The minimum request is $10 USD.


How long does it take to get paid?

Upon request, initially you get paid within 50 days after the first month when you earn $10 USD or more. Once started, your money is transferred monthly within 20 days after the last day of any month where you earn $10 USD or more upon request. These same rules apply for all members globally.


Is membership worldwide?

Absolutely! Everyone can join worldwide for FREE. Note: At this time, Non U.S. members are not eligible to receive ads or share in the ad revenue. All Non U.S. members will be notified when the Ads by ER Exchange initiates international ad delivery and revenue share.


What is Web Your Way?

Web Your Way is a FREE membership where you share in the advertising dollars you experience on any website, any search engine, wherever, whenever you use the web. That is the Web Your Way.


Is membership really FREE?

Membership is completely FREE for life. Making money on the web is truly FREE


How old must I be to participate?

Web Your Way membership is available to anyone 13 yrs or older unless prohibited by specific jurisdiction. Each member is responsible for their legal participation governance. Members under 18 yrs must get parental permission prior to receiving funds.


Do you sell or share my personal information?

No personal identity or contact information is ever disclosed. When your payment history qualifies, our bank partner will access to validate your ID, create an account and a issue My Money MasterCard.


Can I share this with my friends?

Sure. Just click Tell Your Friends, copy and paste your invite link in an email and share with everyone.


How do I make money from my friends?

Easy. Your friends join FREE, interact with Ads by ER and you both make money. A true viral distribution of the dollar.


Can I earn money right away?

Yes. Download the Toolbar, register and you're good to go.


Can I see how much Money I'm making?

In real-time on your Toolbar. The total also includes the money you're making from your invited friends, and their invited friends, etc. for 7 invitation levels.

source: www.getthebar.com

3 comments:

  1. The Money Dealer said...
     

    Great tool!

    I've used it for all my market research and enjoy watching my account grow...

    Here's another excellent page about it: http://www.squidoo.com/get-paid-at-the-bar

    I know I won't get rich with it, but to get paid at The BAR eventually will be excellent!

    Plus I like getting paid for reading my own mail with the free e-mail account.

  2. Blogger said...
     

    Submit your blog or website now for inclusion in Google and over 300 other search engines!

    Over 200,000 sites submitted!

    SUBMIT NOW with I Need Hits!

  3. Blogger said...
     

    There's an incredible new opportunity that is now available online.

    Large companies are paying regular people for giving their opinions!

    You can collect up to $75 per survey!

    This is available to anybody from any country!

Post a Comment